Sometimes even dogs have rules imposed upon them. And like humans, some dogs say “Nah” when it comes to those rules. Don’t jump on the couch… “Nah.” Don’t go on the bed… “Nah.”
Like humans, our dogs will also find a way to bend the rules and get around them.
And since their furry faces are just so darn cute, it’s hard to stay mad at them. So, we just let it slide. Here are 15 dogs who are side-stepping the rules.
1) No Chins On the Table!
How bout my upper lip?
2) When He’s Told to Stay Out of the Kitchen
But leaves his paw between the threshold in protest.
3) No Begging!
I’m not begging. You can’t see me lusting after your bagel.
4) When You Know You’re Not Allowed in the Bedroom But If You Don’t Make Eye Contact It Doesn’t Count
If I can’t see you, you can’t see me.
5) Paws Off the Couch
Does my face count?
6) Get Off the Couch!
Being IN the couch totally does not count as out ON the couch.
7) This Dog Isn’t Allowed in the Office
But he threw his carrot inside of it and inched his way over to see if he could get away with it.
8) He’s Not Allowed to Put His Paws On the Desk When He Wants to Play Catch
This is his way around it.
9) He’s Not Allowed to Touch His Brother’s Food After He’s Done With His
But he can get as close to it as possible. He may not be able to eat it, but he can smell it.
10) When You’re Not Allowed on the Couch But You Grab Up a Fallen Pillow in a Heartbeat
She’s not a rule breaker… she’s an opportunist.
11) He’s Not Allowed On the Table
But maybe he can tongue his way into getting the delicious popcorn on top of the table.
12) Looking Does NOT Count at Begging
Can you blame this dog though? Those yummy pizza bites look so damn delicious. I’d be begging too.
13) When You Can Go on the Couch So You Just Get a Tiny Taste of It
It’s just my butt and my chin. That’s it!
14) I’m Not On the Couch! I’m On YOU!
How could you say “no” to this guy when he obviously just loves you so so much.
15) When You Push Boundaries To Make a Point
What’s the difference if I’m on the tile or on the carpet?