There are several ways to beat the autumn blues: you can walk and breathe in the fresh air (but the weather may be bad), you can drink tea or coffee with cookies (but sweets make us gain weight), or you can enjoy funny pictures of animals. Since looking at cute creatures increases our performance, we should spend a few minutes on it.
As you know, SmallJoys adores cats, dogs, and other animals. We’re ready to share another compilation of our extremely nice and funny 4-legged friends.
1. “When we brought a kitten home, we decided he wouldn’t be allowed on the bed. The kitten won.”
2. “My brother shows us every picture of corgis that he sees on Reddit. Tonight, my Dad is surprising him with a new pup!”
3. Adoption is difficult.
4. Sometimes a sincere smile is everything you need.
5. Mice are incredibly cute.
6. Bear Grylls’ fan
7. Is it morning already?!
8. Cats and cuddles. What else do you need?
9. “She always looks up to her big sister.”
10. “I always come home after work at 5:30 PM. My husband sent a photo of her face at 6 PM when I didn’t come home because of a conference.”
11. I’m a kitten!
12. When your master comes home:
13. “He constantly thinks the screen door is closed, so we have to pretend to open it for him to come inside.”
14. “Headed to a concert last night when something ran in front of my car. Needless to say I missed the concert and now have a dog.”
15. This dog was adopted and now trusts people again.
16. The first strawberry
17. How did you get so big? What kind a dog are you?
18. “I haven’t eaten for 10 days!”
19. Fearless heroes among crabs
20. What were we talking about?
21. “Did you say I wasn’t supposed to wake the baby up?”
22. “No, I’m not sleeping — I’m enjoying my meal.”
23. “No ’muah’ today, human!”
24. “Get in the car quickly. The party is about to start!”
25. When cats are pleased, sheep are safe.
26. “Go to work. I’ll sleep for you.”
27. “It’s not my fault! You should’ve left a warning sign.”
28. “Of course it’s my bed! I was here way before this little human.”
29. “Do you truly believe that your silly box will stop me?”
30. “Wake up, human! It’s 4:50 AM! Where’s my breakfast?”
31. “No, I haven’t seen your cat!”
32. “That’s what I think about your cooking and your restrictions on me getting on the table.”
33. “I don’t care about the police!”
34. “No, you don’t need a girlfriend and her silly dog. We had a good life without them.”
35. “Where do you see a duck? I’m a flamingo!”
36. “Who said a dog can’t go to the park alone? I’ve even paid a fare.”
37. Raccoons are not afraid of crocodiles — they use them as a taxi.
38. “Ah, these humans! I keep cleaning their mess and they still call me a panda!”
39. “I have fixed your TV. You should thank me for that!”
40. “Yes, I did eat a little of your pumpkin. So what?”
41. “That’s therapeutic mud, don’t worry, man!”
42. “You’d better get yourself a new pillow!”
43. “Mamma mia! What a nice pot!”
44. “This will happen every time you dare to leave me alone for the whole day!”
45. “My owner kept complaining I don’t have any benefits. I started to bring him socks and underwear and it doesn’t matter where I take all this stuff from!”
46. “What do you mean when you say ’birds wash here’? I drink from here if you haven’t noticed.”
47. This is what happens when you lock up a parrot: