We all love our pets, but some go the extra mile and take all the trouble and annoyance with patience and in return pamper their little ones with love and rewards.
Below are photos showing pet owners who went the extra mile for their loving ones.
1. This pet owner who made a guinea pig paradise.
2. These parents who bought their dog a special toy.
3. This pet owner who put safety first.
4. The mother of this cat who made sure her friend was wrapped up warm.
5. This ingenious pet owner who made her boy feel special.
6. This dog owner who purchased matching socks.
7. This girl who bought her hamster a bed.
8. This student who wanted to let her dog sleep.
9. This guy at the vet who reassured his dog that he was in good hands.
10. The owner of these dogs who set up the perfect photoshoot.
11. The duck owner who turned their pet into art.
12. This guy who took his dog on a birthday trip.
13. This dog owner who made sure her dog was entertained.
14. This cat owner who kept her friend fashionable.
15. And this dog owner who passed down his shirt.
16. This thoughtful parent who gave the family dog her own little backpack.
17. And this dog owner who celebrated her pet’s pregnancy.
18. At least they are getting a new floor.
19. Where does your pet love sitting?
20. Forget about private space.
21. No matter how much you try, they still choose the places they want.
22. He is really proud of the new door.
23. He feels just fine.
24. That visit to the vet must’ve been shocking.
25. “Our cat hasn’t let us watch TV for months now.”
26. When you want to take a cute photo with your pet and you get this:
27. “There are 5 beds and about 10 comfy chairs in this house. So where do you sit? On the eggs!”
28. “She’s not a fan of the shower.”
29. “She’s the reason we have to hide our toilet paper in a cabinet.”
30. “Somebody help my cat!”
31. “Cat pulled off one of the blinds… Then cuddled with it.”
32. “My cat escaped. We found her the next day outside my son’s bedroom window.”
33. “She’s been screaming at these water droplets for 3 minutes.”
34. “My cat learned he could scoop up food with his cone and stole my taco when I wasn’t looking.”
35. “Stop doing whatever you are doing and feed me, human!”
36. “The reason I can’t have nice things…”
37. “In the midst of a squirrel hunt”
38. “After watching me hang lights around my room for 2 hours, Cobain decided to take them down.”
39. “Can you take me to work with you?”
40. “Cat? Nah, haven’t seen any.”
41. “Thanks, Buddy. I wasn’t using that anyway!”