It’s a shame that you don’t have the chance to play with them.
1. A splash pool for four-legged water babies you wouldn’t mind sharing a cool pool with on a hot summer day.
2. A mini fishing pole and catnip carp so you can at least catch a catfish in your living room on days when you wish you were outdoors catching bass.
3. A birdcage basketball hoop — you know you’ll have a ~ball~ whenever your birds decide it’s game day and you have a court-side seat.
4. A remote control rat — you might enjoy controlling it even more than your cat enjoys attacking it.
5. An opossum squeaker for anyone who got a Pomeranian instead of an opossum as a pet and who now realizes… why not both??
6. A rabbit chew toy so you can give your little critter a darling toy that looks like it came straight from the produce section.
7. A rattan tent playpen with scratch-able sides and boop-able entryway decor — this’ll be a delightfully ~campy~ addition to your cat’s toy collection.
8. A Krusty Krab aquarium hideout so you can look at something you love even if your beloved fish’s favorite game is hide and seek.
9. A tennis ball launcher that’ll certainly make playing fetch even more fetchin’ fun!
10. A pair of rope ball critters that are gonna belong to you and only you… unless you hide them poorly and get ~roped~ into sharing them with Sparky.
11. A laser pointer so you can entertain and exercise your cat from the comfort of your couch. That’s the (laser) point of becoming a cat dad, right?
12. A plush produce set for pet parents who think it’s adorable when their pup plays with her food.
13. An adjustable play pen so your bird can enjoy life on their own personalized playground and you can enjoy having birdcage decor as colorful as your cockatiel.
14. A dumbbell chew toy for anyone who only wants a gym buddy if their name is actually Buddy… and they are actually a dog.
15. An electronic singing hummingbird that’ll be a ton of fun in the house if both you and your cat love birds (even if you love them alive and your cat loves them… not like that).
16. A sturdy fetch wheel for very good dogs with a very bad habit of destroying every frisbee you throw them.
17. A circuit cat toy your cat is gonna love even more than the box it came in.
18. A heckin’ precious Lamb Chop dog toy you’ll really know you only bought for yourself when your dog asks, “Who is Shari Lewis?”
19. Or a durable plush lamb if you’d rather your dog munch on a toy that doesn’t already have a name and a family.
20. A puny popcorn box that’ll delight movie fans before it’s adored/destroyed by an overjoyed bird.
21. A super strong treat and chew toy pack for anyone who simply wants a pet toy that can last more than 24.3 seconds in their lovable giant’s jaws.
22. A natural pine play toy — your hamster is gonna ham it up with this on the daily. And look adorable while doing it!
23. A giant tennis ball for anyone who knows finding good dog toys is a ~big~ deal.
24. A cat mat that’ll look cute-as-can-be, even when it’s thrown on the floor (where every single, and I mean every single, cat toy always ends up).
25. And a Pet Cube so you can talk, view, and play laser tag at home with your pet any time of the day — for pet parents who would be happy if playtime was all the time.