It is difficult to go through a day without a cell phone these days. Whether you have a full-time job, a student, a part of a family member, cell phones have been in part of our lives for a long time and communication without it is almost impossible.
When you turn on your cell phone, the first screen you see is the lock screen. No matter how much you use your phone a day, it’s undeniable that you’ll always see them!
We have assembled the cutest, funniest cat-themed lock screens for your scrolling pleasure so get ready!
1. With a costumed cat on your lock screen, Halloween really can be every day. ?
2. On Earth or off, the only thing cats really need is a window from which to stare at birds.
4. Chonky snowcat cosplay FTW!
5. ? Lady in red ?
6. Hipster cat was into pumpkin spice lattes before pumpkin spice lattes were cool. ?
7. “My old kitty (RIP??)”
8. The elusive, rarely spotted unicat.
9. Window snugs and window squishes are chicken soup for the soul.
10. Camera’s out, tongue’s out!
11. This Photoshop goes to 11.
12. Me: Cats don’t need clothes and humans should stop forcing them into outfits. Also me [squealing]: “OMIGOD THAT CAT IS GARBED IN A SUSHI OUTFIT AND I LITERALLY CANT EVEN”
13. Double troubs!
14. “He doin a screm” ?
15. It is me, your new password purr-tector.
16. Those eyes tho ?
17. Chapter 1: Apocalypse Meow
18. Stalkers gonna stalk.
19. Cue the Chamillionaire/Ridin’ Dirty jokes….
20. Pretty kitty! ?
21. For the record this is my lock screen that I used to prompt everyone’s submissions. LONG LIVE BUSINESS CAT!
22. Mondays, amirite or amirite?
23. Bats apparently aren’t the only critters who like to hang upside down. ?
24. “Our Baby Girl enjoying her movie theater cheese.”
25. The ole good cop-bad cop play.
26. Take 2 of these and call me in the morning.
27. Already floofing at a 12th grade level.
28. 13/10 fancy cats would breakfast at Tiffany’s.
Got kitties on your keypad? Share them with us in the comments below or on Facebook page!