1. When they shadow you from room to room 24-7-365.
2. When you step away from your desk for a short break only to come back and find this. #theperilsofworkingfromhome
You know the drill: If they fits, they sitsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss;lakdjf;lakd;qoie uponcqknf;qoiweprujd;lkvnaspeoir.
3. When they offer to share their catch of the day.
(But, hey, it’s the thought that counts tho, right?)
4. Or partake in yours (press play to watch & turn the volume up).
His little meow at the end is pure sass. #norespectforpersonalspace
5. When they decide to hunt moths in the middle of the night ….
…. and then silently judge/scold you from their new favorite perch.
6. When you find them napping on freshly laundered towels less than 5 minutes after folding them.
Every. Single. Time.
7. When they knock your glasses off because they want attention and they want it MEOW.
Over & over & over again.
The third time was endearing, but the fourth? RUDE.
8. When they turn the bathroom, aka their human’s litter box, into a disaster zone.
It’s a toilet paper cat-astrophe (sorry, not sorry).
9. When your glass of water becomes their glass of water (press play to watch).
You have a bowl with your name on it for a reason, bud.
10. When you sit down to binge your favorite new show only to find out someone’s already watching theirs.
Paws meeting pause.
11. When they decide to test gravity on all the things.
It’s an important job, tbh.
12. When you buy them an expensive bed or cat tree but they’d rather sleep in the box it arrived in.
Trolling level: Expert
13. When your attempts to make the bed in the morning end in utter, utter failure.
14. When they can’t decide whether they want to be in or out.
You are officially on notice because I won’t hold it open forever, ya dig?
15. When you find them literally chilling in no-fly zones like the refrigerator.
Effs officially given: 0.
16. When they “snack” on things that aren’t food, like, say, oh, plastic.
17. When they turn in place for any duration longer than 30 seconds trying to get comfy.
18. Completely misunderstanding how leashes work.
It’s not that complicated, buddy.
19. Unsupervised home “repairs”.
“Loki tried to turn the cat flap into a doggie door 🤦”
While the gesture is appreciated, we usually hire professionals to do this sort of stuff.
20. Chomping on inedible stuff that they shouldn’t be chomping on.
“What is it this time?” – me when something is crinkling in the other room
21. Howling along with sirens, alarms, ambulances, emergency alerts, or the like (press play to watch).
It’s just a test, stand down.
22. Barking rudely at the mailman (press play to watch) ….
…. or shredding what they slide through the slot.
It’s okay, we didn’t need that credit card statement anyways.
23. Chasing squirrels. Or chipmunks. Or birds. Or cats. Or, well, you get the idea.
Take a note from The Beatles and just LET IT BE.
24. Rolling in puddles of mud (and then tracking it in to your freshly cleaned home).
25. Jumping gates or fences.
It’s there for a reason, yo.
26. Playing coy — only to lull you into a false sense of security so they can steal all your foods.
Voila! Your BLT is now their BLT.
27. Pulling a disappearing act when it’s bath time.
The velcro pup that’s by your side 24-7-365 suddenly beating a retreat at the sound of running water? Color us surprised.
28. Taking things that aren’t theirs (press play to watch).
Dogs have no respex for personal property.
29. Playing tug of war with things that ~aren’t~ toys.
What part of “let it go right now” do you not understand?
30. Wolfing food down too fast — and then barfing it up as a result.
“Koda eats too quickly… I got her this bowl with obstacles to slow her down. So she ate the bowl.”
“Patience? Nah, never heard of him.” — all dogs everywhere
31. Sleeping or sitting on furniture that is supposedly off-limits.
With all four legs still on the ground, she’s technically still in compliance with the no-couch rule.
32. Doggo drool, doggo drool everywhere.
RIP fancy dress pants, we hardly knew ye.